Hi, I’m Carly.
When I’m not at my day job (testing websites) you can find me reading, playing games, watching shows with my boyfriend or writing on this blog. My dream is to see my own book on the best-selling shelf in Waterstones, and I’m slowly taking steps towards that dream.I’m a firm
A few facts about me:
- I’m a firm type 4, so you may find that some of my posts can come across as quite melodramatic, or that I don’t post one week every now and then.
- I was diagnosed with Endometriosis in 2014. You can read a post about it here.
- I have a degree in Computer Games Design. I started in the industry as a tester and dabbled in design, soon realising it wasn’t for me.
- I left the games industry in 2016 to work as a manual website tester. I’m much happier now.
- I can’t write unless I have music on.
- I love blueberry muffins.
- I like my tea with honey (and I make it with the milk before the hot water).
- I very rarely actually complete a game.
- I live in a little flat with my boyfriend and this is the comfiest place in the world, to me.
That’s all for now. I’ll save other tidbits for a post sometime in the future.